[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.0 - HTTP loading of config files

Tristan Mahé gled at remote-shell.net
Wed Mar 2 19:15:26 CET 2016

Chef, Ansible, Puppet, and others, their job is exactly that, ensuring
that nodes are configured accordingly, also ensuring that any operation
needed for that configuration change is applied ( reloading dispatcher
in case of new config, restarting kamailio in case the whole config file
changed, ... ).

Maybe better to use those dedicated tool rather than working to reinvent
the wheel ?

My 2 cents...