[SR-Users] change the to_tag on send_reply() or sl_send_reply()

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:23:33 CET 2016

*> >* Hi,
*> >* Is i possible to control the to_tag when i send my own stateless
reply from kamailio.
*
Why would you want to do that? Curious.

I did however lack the capability of accessing the Kamailioi defined
to-tag in the scripts. Maybe we should make
it available in a pseudovariable somewhere.

/O

I have a need (unfortunately :-)) to suspend the 200ok answer that i s
being relayed to the caller.
I am using t_suspend() and t_continue() for it.
But, when the caller decide to cancel the call before I managed to resume
the transaction, I would like to send a 487 stateless in order for the
client to disconnect immediately.

So, I need to send the 487 with the relevant to_tag.

Uri

.