[SR-Users] catching lost websocket ua

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:03:13 CET 2016

On 01/03/16 08:59, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Juha Heinanen writes:
>
>> So the index would be:
>>
>> CONSTRAINT connection_idx UNIQUE (`server_id`, `connection_id`)
> I added the index.  Should also version number be updated in case some
> people do db upgrades automatically when version changes?

I don't think this is needed, the structure is the same and the module
doesn't need the index internally -- practically nothing changes from
module point of view.

When someone is doing sql_query() from config, it may need other indexes
anyhow... it should review each query it is done and optimize as needed.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, March 7-9, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com