[SR-Users] (no subject)

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:47:05 CEST 2016

Nah these are physical hosts in colocated DC space.

so just for clarity, the issue is not with the floating IP.
that works perfect, as does keepalived and net.ipv4.ip_nonlocal_bind =1

my ONLY issue is that the non master host logs a LOT of messages,
because it dosnt have the floating IP ( and thus cant send SIP OPTIONS,
originating from the floating IP )

I realise this cant be fixed..  I just want to hide the log messages :P
EG: tell kamailio its in "nonlocal_bind" mode, so... yea dont log the udp_send
failed messages in my original message.

Sincerely

Jay