[SR-Users] (no subject)

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Jun 29 11:09:46 CEST 2016

Hi,

quick question:
Floating IP? Are you on Digital Ocean?

DigitalOcean has an issue with UDP checksums on Floating IPs. They've
been working on a fix, but that's not yet resolved.

Quote from our Ticket:
"We're definitely working on fixing this, but have managed to track
the issue upstream into open-vswitch itself! We're working on fixing
it, but it'll take longer. Turns out, we're not the only ones to see
this - we found a similar bug going on on the Google cloud!"

Thanks,
Carsten

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/