[SR-Users] userblacklist use avp for check_blacklist

Jan Hazenberg jenus at cyberchaos.nl
Thu Jun 23 09:47:21 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to use the userblacklist module to implement a global
blacklist. I have a few questions about the module.

Is it possible to use a avp for the check_blacklist function? If i'm
correct it will only parse the request URI, but i'm rewriting the URI in
a branch route to allow different formats to different destinations. Or
is this only possible with the check_user_blacklist function?

I also have a issue with numbers in E164 format with a leading +. I
tried to escape this with a \ in the database but it will not load the
entry's when i use the + in front of the number. Is the + supported by
this module or should i strip it before the function and add it again
afterwards?

Thanks,

Jan