[SR-Users] Kamailio Problem carrying media

Alexandru Covalschi 568691 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 20:49:18 CEST 2016

Hi Sirvan,

I suppose you use rtpproxy/rtpproxy-ng/rtpengine as a media-proxy. First of
all check if those services are up and running, probably restarting
media-proxy and Kamailio can solve your problem.
If you don't use any media-proxy you should make a dump of SIP messages
going through your server and check the SDP part.

> Hi there
>
> We have got a situation that needed your help to overcome that. We have
> setup a Kamailio with voice, video call and text messaging and even push
> notification ability. it was working and till these days that we have lost
> media (voice and video and calling ability). seems that the clients do not
> see each other but strange is that they can send text messages and even
> push notification is work as well.
>
> Could you please give me an idea how to find the problem, or if you know
> how to solve it?
>

> Best regards.
>
> Sirvan Parasteh

Alexandru Covalschi