[SR-Users] Kamailio Problem carrying media

Sirvan Paraste sirvan at golden-time.co
Thu Jun 16 20:39:30 CEST 2016

Hi there

We have got a situation that needed your help to overcome that. We have
setup a Kamailio with voice, video call and text messaging and even push
notification ability. it was working and till these days that we have lost
media (voice and video and calling ability). seems that the clients do not
see each other but strange is that they can send text messages and even
push notification is work as well.

Could you please give me an idea how to find the problem, or if you know
how to solve it?

Best regards.

Sirvan Parasteh