[SR-Users] TM Module t_suspend question

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:48:23 CEST 2016

Hi,
for this kind of scenarios I'd suggest to use the TSILO module which have
been thought for mobile multidevice scenarios:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/tsilo.html.

Basically what you can do is: send the INVITE to the desktop phone, store
the transaction, send the push to wake up the mobile app, append a branch
to the stored transaction as soon as the mobile app registers.

In my last year's presentation at Kamailio World I give an example of TSILO
usage:

http://www.kamailio.org/events/2015-KamailioWorld/Day2/20-Federico.Cabiddu-Kamailio-In-A-Mobile-World.pdf

Regards,

Federico