[SR-Users] advertise xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060 is weird

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:23:07 CEST 2016

Looking closer at the trace, at 192.168.3.97 seems to be a 4.0.4 ...

Can you run at least 4.3.x? Because there are commands to see the
details of the listen sockets with kamcmd, which will display the
advertised address and by that you can ensure the right configuration is
been used.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org