[SR-Users] Dynamic advertised ip for rtpengine/rtpproxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:08:19 CEST 2016

Hello,

On 27/05/16 21:02, Serge Yuriev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have several exits from our network and all of them natted.
> Could we set adv ip for rtpproxy/rtpengine from db in realtime or we must define them on daemon run time only?

the advertise can be configured as parameter for rtpproxy/rtpengine
application or you skip that parameter and then you can provide it
inside kamailio.cfg as second parameter to rtpproxy_manage() -- this
parameter should accept a variable which you can load from database.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org