[SR-Users] Managing concurrent ports

Brooks Bridges bbridges at o1.com
Wed Jul 20 23:02:35 CEST 2016

We utilize the dialog module for concurrency control with several tens of thousands of channels at several thousand cps with zero issues.  As long as you spec the hardware suitably and configure the module properly, you won't have any issues until you hit really crazy levels of traffic.  I think you'll run out of resources on the network interfaces long before you have problems with the module itself.

Brooks Bridges | Sr. Voice Services Engineer
O1 Communications
4359 Town Center Boulevard, Suite 217
El Dorado Hills, California 95762