[SR-Users] Managing concurrent ports

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jul 20 22:58:17 CEST 2016

The dialog module remains the best-practical way of doing this, and it
performs fine under high loads.

It's either that, or build your own dialog state machine using htable or
whatever. Except it won't be as good at dealing with all possible
eventualities in the complex lifecycle of a dialog as the dialog module
itself.