[SR-Users] tsilo ts_append problem

gmele giovanni.mele at nagra.com
Fri Jul 8 08:20:45 CEST 2016

Hello Federico,

your patch seems to work for us. Thx.

For the 2 registrars needing the transaction information, we have found
another way to solve it: in our previous config, the dispatcher
ds_select_dst was using algo 1 (from URI) for INVITE and REGISTER, meaning
that the INVITE may be done on first registrar and the callee REGISTER
(after push notif) on the second one, causing the INVITE to be never sent.
Now, we will use algo 2 instead, meaning that both INVITE and callee
REGISTER will be done on the same registrar.

What do you think about this solution?

Thx again

Giovanni