[SR-Users] Simple Kamailio configuration for Asterisk load balancing?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jul 5 23:08:12 CEST 2016

PS.

As with many open-source projects with some reach, there's no shortage
of commercial products and options that will allow you to do exactly
what you're asking for.

For example, it can be seen that ASIPTO put out a Kamailio-based load
balancing solution:

https://www.asipto.com/sw/solutions/

And likewise, there are many other companies involved in the Kamailio
space that either have a finished load-balancer built on top of
Kamailio, or can provide you with one on a consulting basis:

https://www.kamailio.org/w/business-directory/

My initial response - that you were being presumptuous - was to your
coming in here and telling everyone what the project is and how it
should work. :-) I am telling you, in so many words, that the project is
what it is, and probably doesn't have the same use-cases in mind as you do.

-- Alex

1447 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30309
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)