[SR-Users] Kamailio WEBRTC questions/ confusions

Zaka zaka.bhatti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:49:07 CEST 2016

Dimitry and Juha:

There is thanks for you gentlemen!

As regards TLS, I have run into problems (Debian testing 64 bit, Kamailio
compiled from sources 4.1.x) so decided to give it a try without TLS. But
without luck!
Please help me understand:

1: chrome to chrome (or FF to FF) avatar calls can be achieved with one
Kamailio Server and client (on same and/ or different machines?
2:  Shall I need an App to achieve this?

Thanks again,

Zaka