[SR-Users] Kamailio WEBRTC questions/ confusions

Nagorny, Dimitry dimitry.nagorny at robot5.de
Tue Jul 5 08:49:50 CEST 2016

Hi Zaka,

I know Juha already answered some of your questions, but I simply wanted to add some additional information regarding your third question.

Yes disabling would do the job, but if you plan to let your customers use Chrome here is some info I ran into using SIP over WebSocket with WebRTC-Clients (most likely you know this already):

-          Chrome does not allow to use WebRTC on unsecure channels. As a result if you switch to SSL (for your WebRTC-Client Page) Chrome is blocking normal Websocket communication so then I had to turn on WSS in Kamailio which included a TLS setup.

Best Regards
Dimitry Nagorny
Trainee