[SR-Users] kamailio_call_disconnecting issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:42:23 CET 2016

Hello,

in order to provide some hints, first we need to see the signaling
messages passing through the server in order to check if appropriate
headers are set and they have the right value. You can gtab it on sip
server using:

ngrep -d any -qt -W byline "sip" port 5060

On 20/01/16 11:57, yasir ay wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Hi team I have a kamailio SIP server for call Routing,my call flow is
> like
>
> VoipDialer--->Kamailio-Routing Server-->Softswitch-->Telco/PSTN Mobile
>
> Now Am facing an issue for a call from voip to telco after answering
> the call
> i tried to disconnect.but call is not disconneting..what will i do in
> kamailio.cfg
> pls help me to re-write the script am using tls also
>

> Regards
> AmanIdo

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu