[SR-Users] Strange PUA Behaviour

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 08:26:53 CET 2016

Hello,

when you get such situation, can you check the database and see if there
are more records for the same presence dialog?

Also, can you send here the parameters for pua*/presence* modules? DB
URL parameters are not relevant, you can skip/replace them as they
contain password.

On 18/01/16 19:15, Phil Lavin wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> We are investigating an issue with BLF whereby the BLF key on the
> subscribed phone does not always “turn off” after the call has ended.
> We have enabled force_single_dialog to keep things simple for
> debugging. The attached pcap is the result. The relevant stuff as I
> see it is:
>

> ·         Packet #60 – UA sends a BYE
>
> ·         Packet #62 – PUA sends a PUBLISH over loopback with a state
> of “terminated”
>
> ·         Packet #65 – The PUBLISH is sent out to the subscribed UA as
> a NOTIFY with a state of “early”
>

> This causes the BLF light on the phone to continue flashing.
>

> We are running a version of Kamailio compiled from the HEAD of the
> current 4.3 branch.
>

> Any ideas?
>

> Phil Lavin
>
> Telecoms Systems Manager
>
> *CloudCall by SYNETY*
> www.cloudcall.com <http://www.cloudcall.com/>**
>
> *
> *T: +44 (0) 330 335 0000 / +1 617 982 1600
>
> D: +44 (0) 116 424 4790 / +1 617 982 4790
>
> SM: LinkedIn <https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/phil-lavin/25/422/750>
>
> *_READ OUR BLOG FOR SMARTER COMMUNICATIONS
> <http://t.sidekickopen03.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XX43M2cMvVRrZGW2zq9tRVd0tpR56dKNHf2gJW-W02?t=http%3a%2f%2fwww.synety.com%2fblog&si=4668581662425088&pi=98b5dc7b-6a3f-4319-9221-c422f106ebf9>_*
>

> *Confidentiality: This e-mail transmission, including any attachments,
> is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
> disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this
> transmission in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
> notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete
> this transmission, including any attachments.
> Security: This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from
> any virus but it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure this
> is so. E-mail is not a 100% secure communication*.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu