[SR-Users] Different rtpproxy for different media type

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:07:39 CET 2016

Got it.

That is something that I dont think is possible with RTPproxy. Just read
the functions for nathelper as well as rtpproxy twice and it just says it
will modify the seasion level c= or media connection but nowhere it says we
can tell which specific c attrib to modify.
Im only assuming that even if multiple media types have different
connection strings rtpproxy would just go and modify all at once or just
the first one.

Its an interesting thing and I will be reading mediproxy and rtpengine and
anyother available compatible media proxy to see if they allow that.

Worst case scenario source codes would need modification on kamailio as
well as rtpproxy side to accomodate this.

Regards,
Sammy