[SR-Users] Different rtpproxy for different media type

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 19:31:06 CET 2016

Do you want to change/update the SDP once the call is established ?
shouldn't it just work like this:

if(has_totag() && is_method("INVITE")) {
      if(search_body("video") {
      set_rtpproxy_set("1");
      unforce_rtpproxy();
      set_rtpproxy_set("2");
      offer_rtpproxy("$avp(myflags)");
     }
}

Since it is already a ReINVITE any modification in the SDP c= part should
be happily accepted !?

Regards,
Sammy