[SR-Users] Different rtpproxy for different media type

Koray Vatansever koray.vatansever at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:18:14 CET 2016

Hi Sammy,

I'm not sure it will work.
Assume the following scenario:
Kamailio receives INVITE with audio only SDP and selects rtpproxy-1.
After a while video is enabled with REINVITE.
Now SDP has video and kamailio selects rtpproxy-2 according to your
solution.
In this case, most probably video and audio rtp packages will flow through
rtpproxy-2.
However what I want to do is to keep rtpproxy-1 for audio packages and add
rtpproxy-2 for video packages
and release audio ports from rtpproxy-1 and video ports from rtpproxy-2
when BYE received.

Is there any easy way to do that in Kamailio?