[SR-Users] dispatcher state x and the return of the probing mode

Sven Neuhaus neuhaus at tyntec.com
Thu Jan 14 10:34:26 CET 2016

Hi Dmitri,

Am 13.01.2016 um 16:08 schrieb Dmitri Savolainen:
> 1.  Have you set modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_mode", 1)? If so, it
> will be moved to PROBING mode after  ds_ping_interval

Yes, I have it set to 1.
So if I set ds_probing_mode to 0 ("only the gateways with state PROBING
are tested"), do I have to set state PROBING manually at startup for all
gateways? Or are gateways set to probing by default?

> 2. 'X' means  "not any set". just a cross ;)

Good to know. Thanks.

Daniel wrote:
> to complete: if you want destination to not to be pinged anymore and
> not used for routing, you have to disable (deactivate) it, not to set
> it in state inactive. There are three states:

I somehow overlooked "disabled" state.
What I really want it for new calls not to use a certain gateway any
more so I can take it down for maintenance once all calls have finished.
If I set it to "disabled", will it have an effect on calls that are
ongoing? For example DTMF sent via SIP info packets?

-Sven