[SR-Users] Panning next major release - v4.4 - ds_ping_interval

Sven Neuhaus neuhaus at tyntec.com
Fri Jan 8 11:54:57 CET 2016

Oh, is it time to wish for things? :-)

What we would like to see is the ability to globally pause all OPTIONs
checks (set ds_ping_interval temporarily to 0 at runtime).

We have a master/slave setup and the slave is failing its pings because
it has no network access and it fills the log with errors.

In the long term it would be really nice to be able to share ping status
between multiple instances of Kamailio servers so when the slave takes
over for the former master it already knows the status of all remote hosts.

-Sven