[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS deployment

Franz Edler franz.edler at technikum-wien.at
Thu Jan 7 19:10:26 CET 2016

Hi Daniel,

Yes, I think so. IMS is a complex system and I used it for a long time for
education of myself and later of my students (University of Applied Sciences
in Vienna).

As OpenIMSCore has now been ported to Kamailio it was now the first time I
got some time to configure the core function of IMS in Kamailio.

Next steps will be to investigate in the additional functions provided by
Kamailio and already integrated by Carsten and others (SBC, dispatcher,
etc.).

The final plan for me is to understand these add-ons and to provide a
documentation (with the help of students).

BR Franz