[SR-Users] Fosdem 2016

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:06:19 CET 2016

Hello,

anyone going to Fosdem?

If no unexpected weather conditions messing the transport system, I am
going to be there. It would be good to know who else we can meet there.

If there are enough people interested, we can try organizing a social
event (dinner/drinks) on Saturday evening. Last year we did it together
with Jitsi team, but they are not coming this year. Perhaps there are
other folks around the RTC dev room we can ask.

On the other hand, it is harder to find a place if it is a large group,
even harder to put all together if there are different
groups/coordinators. Also, it is not easy to discuss withing a large
group, as typically for a dinner we were seated to tables. Therefore
organizing for a smaller group just for Kamailio friends could be a good
alternative. Let's see first the number of participant and the level of
interest for various options.

This being an announcement, was crossposted to few mailing lists, but as
most of the people are on sr-users, I think it would be good to reply
and follow up on this discussion only there.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu