[SR-Users] how to drop 200ok and survive?

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:27:59 CET 2016

Hi,

thanks for the quick response.
regarding to the 200 drop, it is less of an issue. i actually tried
t_drop_replies() on the reply_route.
it works only on failure_route.
but, didn't try another on_reply route and drop. i will try. thanks.

still, daniel is right, the main problem is the ACK.
as i wrote, i use uac_req_send() to try and send the asterisk a fake ACK.

i enter the following:

$uac_req(method)="ACK";
$uac_req(ruri)= "exten at asterisk:5080";
$uac_req(furi)="from at caller.com";
$uac_req(turi)="exten at asterisk:5080" + ";" + "saved_to_tag"
$uac_req(callid)=$dlg(callid);
uac_req_send();

the problem is that the actual ACK sent, is malformed in the TO header.

it is populated as <exten at asterisk:5080;to_tag>
instead of <exten at asterisk:5080>;to_tag

what do you think?

thanks,
uri

Hello,