[SR-Users] Users in different domains and multiple domains

Barış Şekerciler baris.sekerciler at outlook.com
Fri Feb 5 09:18:44 CET 2016

Hi Daniel,
Thanks.
I'm wondering how can I add users to multi-domains with kamctl? Or is there anything which does the same job?

Regards.

On 4 February 2016 at 19:45:54, Daniel-Constantin Mierla (miconda at gmail.com) wrote:

Hello,

look at the modules that you use and see if they have a parameter to enable multi-domain support -- typically the use_domain module parameter needs to be set to 1. If you look at the default kamailio.cfg for version 4.3.x, there is a flag MULTIDOMAIN that you need to enable

Then you can use domain module to maintain the list of the local domain, or if you have just few and not going to change, then you can use 'alias' global parameter (it can be set many times with different domains).