[SR-Users] Question on multiple 200OK received after forking

Marino Mileti marino.mileti at alice.it
Wed Dec 14 15:05:51 CET 2016

Hi guys,

I've a Kamailio instance listening on both eth0 and wlan0.

Kamailio forks call to two branches, so both clients rings together.

In case (very very very rare J) of simultaneous answers is there any way to
kill/hangup/destroy/cancel the "slowest" leg? I've tried to arrange a
semaphore with lock/unlock capabilities of cfgutils, I've used the drop
command but client still sending the 200OK because it's waiting for an ACK L

Any help will be very appreciated J

Marino Maria Mileti

 <mailto:marino.mileti at alice.it> marino.mileti at alice.it

cid:006a01cb6b0e$67eecdae$_CDOSYS2.0Reduce your energy consumption and keep
polar bears on ice!

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.