[SR-Users] IP-based security + registrations

JLL joel at digitalparadise.net
Fri Dec 9 00:48:39 CET 2016

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone can help me accomplish the following:

I have a Kamailio server (4.2.3 on CentOS 7 x64) and 5 Asterisk servers
(1.6.2.13 . I know, it's old but we have a lot of custom modules written for
it).  I need for certain IP's to be "trusted" (able to send INVITE's to K
from the internet - these would be our origination providers), but any other
IP's that come along would need to register before sending an INVITE (the
REGISTER would be sent to any of the Asterisk servers for validation, if
this is possible).

Can this be done?

Thank you!