[SR-Users] [sr-dev] VERY IMPORTANT: deciding when to remove the MI code

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Dec 2 00:24:35 CET 2016

Brandon Armstead writes:

> +1 - I'm all for cleaning up any technical debt and moving on with more
> normalized concept.

I'm also in favor of getting rid on MI interface. I'm myself relying
only on one MI command (pua_publish) for which an RPC command does not
exist (or did not exist last time when I checked).

Some years ago I tried to implement RPC version of pua_publish, but was
not able to get the call back working correctly.  I also sent some
messages including a piece of code to the dev list, but it was a dead
end then.

Very nice if pua.publish would see a day of light again.

-- Juha