[SR-Users] Limiting Registration Contacts

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 23:59:42 CET 2016

Hey Alex - not sure I'm quite following what you mean. The bindings are
only for web clients. Are you suggesting the clients themselves
de-register? I'd have no problem with that with the exception of the fact
that there's simply no way to guarantee that happens. It's a race condition
between whether the unregistration can be sent before the browser kills the
websocket connection on refresh.