[SR-Users] TSILO question

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 11:28:11 CET 2016

Hi,
about your questions:

Q1: yes it's feasible as long as the two Registrars (Kamailio) have the
location information. Please see my reply on a thread on this topic:
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2016-February/091612.html

Q2: given that TSILO depends on the users' location you have to put it in
the Registrar.

Best regards,

Federico