[SR-Users] kamailio outgoing gateway

Andrzej Kaczmarczyk andrkac at gazeta.pl
Wed Aug 31 01:08:22 CEST 2016

I have common, cheap TL-WR1043ND V1 router.
For private purposes I've set kamailio voip on my own server INSIDE my LAN.
Is it possible to connect to that server from outside, through openWRT
router?
Many tries, no success - too many jumps or something similar. I guess
router should be fully transparent for sip protocol. How to manage it?
is it possible at all?
I don't ask how to do it in details on my router/openwrt (but if someone
knows, it will be nice), but - is this possible to setup at all? should
I try or search for resolution, or just give up with that idea?

--
Pozdrawiam
Andrzej Kaczmarczyk