[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS_QOS

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Mon Apr 25 14:27:28 CEST 2016

Hi José,

Unfortunately you have to use the ims_usrloc_pcscf as there are extra extra
data fields that are required in the case of IMS registrations. Perhaps
what you can do is run with both usrloc backends. I know that we made the
restriction that you could only use one but I as soon as I get a chance I
will see if it's possible for ims modules to bind specifically to the
ims_usrloc_* module as well as allow you to run "other" code that bind to
other usrloc backends.

Cheers
Jason

jason.penton at smilecoms.com <name.surname at smilecoms.com>