[SR-Users] Kamailio IMS_QOS

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 23:30:09 CEST 2016

Hi all,
Once again, thank you all for the Help.

I have one last question, can I use the function Rx_AAR_Register without
save the  usr location information on ims_usrloc_pcscf? that is because
 I'm already using the usrloc module with dmq_usrloc.

I know that ims_usrloc_pcscf is a dependency of ims_qos, but the doubt here
is if I don't use the ims_registrar_pcscf, the usrloc_pcscf won't be used
to store usr location? And the ims_qos will works correctly?

BR
José Seabra

Cumprimentos
José Seabra