[SR-Users] Using flags in t_branch_timeout() section of failure_route{}

Marrold kamailio at marrold.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 18:20:04 CEST 2016

As an update, I've attempted to use the AVPs but they still don't appear in
the t_branch_timeout() function for a missing ACK.

Daniel-Constantin did mention in a previous thread that he wasn't certain
t_branch_timeout() would trigger for an ACK, as the INVITE, 200 OK
Transaction completes, and the ACK is a separate transaction.

Testing indicates that t_branch_timeout() does trigger for a missing ACK,
but perhaps as it's technically a separate transaction the AVPs associated
with the invite are lost?

Unfortunately I'm not much of a programmer so I can't dive into the code
for clues.