[SR-Users] Using flags in t_branch_timeout() section of failure_route{}

Marrold kamailio at marrold.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 17:44:08 CEST 2016

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the response, I will try using an avp instead.

I interpreted  "message flags (or transaction flags) will works as they do
now, but the branch mask will be removed (rolling back as in 0.9.x
versions). These flags are transaction persistent." from
https://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/utils:flags to mean the flags
were per transaction, however that Wiki page is a little old.

Is there some more updated documentation regarding flags I should read?