[SR-Users] A: Open discussion about Kamailio in about 30min

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 13:33:57 CEST 2016

Hello,

long time involved in VoIP and friend of Kamailio, Suzanne Bowen has
organized an open discussion about Kamailio on a web platform blah.im.
The link of the session is:

  -
https://blab.im/didx-exchange-kamailio-world-talk-on-privacy-scalability-real-time-communications-5qmguw

It is planned to start at 12:00GMT (13:00 London, 14:00 Berlin), I will
join it and I expect that the platform is allowing many to watch and ask
questions. Hopefully few other Kamailio folks will join the conversation.

Rather short notice here, but if you have something to ask about SIP,
VoIP, Kamailio, you should try to participate.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com