[SR-Users] Compatibility between Siremis 4.2 and Kamailio 4.4

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:25:32 CEST 2016

Hello,

On 08/04/16 05:18, Jay Li wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I got into the Kamailio world recently, and just wanted to get some
> info here about the compatibility between Siremis and Kamailio. From
> what I read,  Siremis is wonderful web management tool for Kamailio.
> However the latest Siremis to date is 4.2.0 which was released more
> than a year ago. From the release note, it was intended to work with
> Kamailio 4.2, but Kamailio 4.4 has already released. I'm wondering if
> there's known compatibility issues between Siremis 4.2 and later
> released of Kamailio, like 4.3 and 4.4. Any information is appreciated.

siremis 4.2 should work fine with kamailio 4.3 and 4.4. it may not show
the new columns added by some database tables, but otherwise you can
install it along with the new versions  of kamailio. We should consider
an upgrade to get all in sync, it is not expected to be big work for it.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 - http://www.kamailioworld.com