[SR-Users] Compatibility between Siremis 4.2 and Kamailio 4.4

Jay Li chyumm at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 05:18:38 CEST 2016

Dear all,
I got into the Kamailio world recently, and just wanted to get some info here about the compatibility between Siremis and Kamailio. From what I read,  Siremis is wonderful web management tool for Kamailio. However the latest Siremis to date is 4.2.0 which was released more than a year ago. From the release note, it was intended to work with Kamailio 4.2, but Kamailio 4.4 has already released. I'm wondering if there's known compatibility issues between Siremis 4.2 and later released of Kamailio, like 4.3 and 4.4. Any information is appreciated.
Regards,Jay