[SR-Users] Kamailio setting the reqeust URI

NITESH BANSAL nitesh.bansal at outlook.com
Mon Apr 4 15:21:27 CEST 2016

Hello,I'm using Asterisk to originate a call via Kamailio.Request-URI in SIP INVITE coming from Asterisk looks like this<sip:kamailio at x.x.x.x>But my objective is to use Kamailio to forward the call to a remote endpoint.
What header should I put in the SIP INVITE from Asterisk to Kamailio to conveythat Kamailio should use this 'SIP URI' to route the call onwards.I tried 'Route' header, but it doesn't seem very clean, as kamailio doesn't updatethe Request-URI in the forwarded INVITE if I use the Route header.
Thanks,Nitesh