[SR-Users] Familiar topic about Kamailio with Asterisk behind NAT

Fred Posner fred at palner.com
Wed Sep 30 12:23:18 CEST 2015

On 09/30/2015 04:22 AM, Dirk Teurlings - SIGNET B.V. wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      CLIENTS <-> (NAT) <-> INTERNET <-> KAMAILIO(4.2.5) with
> RTPPROXY(v1) <-> PRIVATE LAN <-> ASTERISK (v1.8)
>

> Any pointer or help would be greatly appriciated.
>
> Cheers,
> Dirk

Are you using -A flag in rttproxy?

So, to bridge to outside from kamailio you'll need to use advertised
address with public IP as well as -A flag in rtpproxy (I've been using
either the @miconda patched version or 2.0).

Then on inside communications, you'll need to set rtpproxy (override) to
use NAT/LAN IP, and use the public IP for the other side.

Something like...

	if(dst_ip==ASTERISKIP) {
		rtpproxy_manage("co","PRIVATEIP");
	} else {