[SR-Users] Kamailio with Radius authentication

Ciolpan Ionut-Marian ionut.ciolpan at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 09:09:52 CEST 2015

Hi,
I want to implement Kamailio with Radius authentication. To be more exactly I want to register SIP users (PhonerLite and/or Jitsi) based on the credentials stored in radcheck table from radius database.
First of all, I have tried to register SIP users based on the credentials stored in users file from /etc/raddb directory. In order to do this,I am using auth_radius module (you can find the content of my kamailio.cfg file in the attachements) but without success. All of the SIP users are registeres successfully even if they are not specified in users file.
Can you provide me some help to achieve this task? and also, can you explain to me how should I do this authentication based on the credentials stored in radcheck table?
The content of users file in /etc/raddb: usertest at mydomain_name Auth-Type := Digest, User-Password == "*89Lob?p"        Reply-Message = "Authenticated"

Thank you for any help you can provide !
Best regards

PS: kamailio 4.0.5       freeradius 2.2.0
       radclient 2.2.0
PPS: I managed to register SIP users based on the credentials stored in subscriber table from kamailio db.