[SR-Users] Concurrent calls after forked invite

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:06:31 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 11/09/15 19:53, Lukas Hauser wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have two UACs registered to kamailio v4.0.4 with the same URI.
> (bob at example.com)
> Then a third registered UAC (alice at example.com) sends an invite to
> bob at example.com.
>
> Both bob UACs accept the call and respond with a 200 Ok.
> The statefull proxy now takes the first one and cancels the second one.
> In my case I need both responses to be send back to alice through the
> proxy.
>
> I want the Invite to be forked in parallel (works) and both calls to
> get connected concurrently (does not work).
>
> Is there such a feature in the statefull proxy?
> Can this be done using a stateless proxy?
in stateful mode (tm processing), kamailio sends CANCEL to all the other
active branches when it receives a 200ok. Even there are 200ok requests,
is unlikely to be able to process both at the same time, so one or the
other will cancel the rest of the branches.

Probably you can achieve what you want quite easily in stateless mode.
Use forward() to send out the INVITE, like:

- set r-uri to first destination
- forward()
- set r-uri to second destination
- forward()

I don't recall by heart how via branch is set, however, it should not
matter if the two destinations are different end points.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat