[SR-Users] Concurrent calls after forked invite

Lukas Hauser info at luka5.de
Fri Sep 11 19:53:08 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have two UACs registered to kamailio v4.0.4 with the same URI. (bob at example.com)
Then a third registered UAC (alice at example.com) sends an invite to bob at example.com.

Both bob UACs accept the call and respond with a 200 Ok.
The statefull proxy now takes the first one and cancels the second one.
In my case I need both responses to be send back to alice through the proxy.

I want the Invite to be forked in parallel (works) and both calls to get connected concurrently (does not work).

Is there such a feature in the statefull proxy?
Can this be done using a stateless proxy?

I stumbled on some proposal about a "New Dialog Module Design" [1].
This is excetly what I'm looking for.
Is this still just a proposal?

Thanks!

Lukas

PS: I also posted this question in stackoverflow [2]

[1] http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/modules-new-design:dialog-module-design#concurrently_confirmed_calls
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32519551/kamailio-concurrent-calls-after-forked-invite