[SR-Users] No SDP offer answer -> therefore we can not do Rx AAR 1(875) ERROR

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:10:00 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 10/09/15 09:34, Jan Devai wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>

> can anybody help us find why we do not get SDP offer answer, see error
> below:
>
> dev_pcscf: 3(879) DEBUG: ims_qos [mod.c:643]: w_rx_aar(): No SDP offer
> answer -> therefore we can not do Rx AAR 1(875) ERROR: <script>: ACK
> (sip:+4620950160102 at ims.mnc004.mcc232.3gppnetwork.org
> <sip:+421950160102 at ims.mnc003.mcc231.3gppnetwork.org>(10.50.21.133:5080 <http://10.50.21.133:5080>)
> to sip:+4620950160101 at ims.mnc004.mcc232.3gppnetwork.org;user=phone
> <sip:+421950160101 at ims.mnc003.mcc231.3gppnetwork.org;user=phone>,
> 3FD60673-55F09407000575C3-18269700)
>

> Since we do not get the information the SubscriptionID should be
> imsi at mncxx.mccxx.3gppnetwork.org
> <mailto:imsi at mncxx.mccxx.3gppnetwork.org> in our AAR and instead it is
> contructed as imsi at ip:port which creates a REJECTION in AAA.
>

> Any help about where to correct this fault, or where exactly in the
> code this reception happens and/or anything will be appreciated BIG
> TIME :-)

not familiar with what you are doing and those ims modules, but it seems
the processing is done for an ACK that has no SDP, which is quite
common, most of the calls have the SDP in INVITE and 200ok. In some
situations, the ACK can have SDP, is it the case you expected for this?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat