[SR-Users] No SDP offer answer -> therefore we can not do Rx AAR 1(875) ERROR

Jan Devai jan.devai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 09:34:15 CEST 2015

Hi Guys,

can anybody help us find why we do not get SDP offer answer, see error
below:

dev_pcscf: 3(879) DEBUG: ims_qos [mod.c:643]: w_rx_aar(): No SDP offer
answer -> therefore we can not do Rx AAR 1(875) ERROR: <script>: ACK (
sip:+4620950160102 at ims.mnc004.mcc232.3gppnetwork.org
<sip:+421950160102 at ims.mnc003.mcc231.3gppnetwork.org> (10.50.21.133:5080)
to sip:+4620950160101 at ims.mnc004.mcc232.3gppnetwork.org;user=phone
<sip:+421950160101 at ims.mnc003.mcc231.3gppnetwork.org;user=phone>,
3FD60673-55F09407000575C3-18269700)

Since we do not get the information the SubscriptionID should be
imsi at mncxx.mccxx.3gppnetwork.org in our AAR and instead it is contructed as
imsi at ip:port which creates a REJECTION in AAA.

Any help about where to correct this fault, or where exactly in the code
this reception happens and/or anything will be appreciated BIG TIME :-)

Thank you
Jan