[SR-Users] Kamailio systemd scripts

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Wed Sep 9 11:47:28 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 08 September 2015 17:39:33 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> I was looking for native systemd scripts for better integration with
> default options of the latest debian. I know it can work fine with old
> init.d scripts

With 4.3.x and Debian/jessie (systemd) from
"deb http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio43 jessie main" I see problems with
restarting. Most of the time a restart will stop kamailio but not start it.

I haven't investigated it yet, I just blame systemd for everything going wrong
(and are more willing to just remove that POS instead of debugging the
problems before using these machines in production).