[SR-Users] Kamailio systemd scripts

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 17:39:33 CEST 2015

We have the init.d for debian, given that kamailio is part of the
official distro as well -- nobody reported issues with it recently.

I was looking for native systemd scripts for better integration with
default options of the latest debian. I know it can work fine with old
init.d scripts, but again, the goal is different. Thanks for you support
anyhow.

Meanwhile, I see Giacomo added to the github issue tracker some systemd
config file:

  * https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/294#issuecomment-138590939